Southern Tablelands Veterinary Hospital remains open as an essential service. To ensure the continuity of care for your beloved pets, please remain within 1.5m distance from other customers and STVH staff. We have hand sanitiser available for everyone to use and we ask that you follow safe hygiene practices such as hand washing and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
Please DO NOT enter STVH if:
- You have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- Are feeling unwell
- Have been overseas in the last 14 days
Consultations by Appointment ONLY
In the case of an emergency please make your way to the hospital and phone us 02 4821 1966 so we can prepare for your arrival.
Our After Hours service is still available. Phone 02 4821 1966 before making your way to the hospital.
Making an Appointment
Please call us on 02 4821 1966 to make an appointment for your pet to see a Veterinarian between the hours 8am-6pm.
- ONE PERSON can accompany your pet into our waiting area and consultation room. We understand that other family members way wish to be involved and we are more than happy to dial them into the consultation.
- We do have a capacity limit within the waiting room. If we reach capacity you may be asked to wait outside in your car until the Vet is ready to see you.
- If a family member or friend is bringing in your pet please advise us upon making the appointment.
- You DO NOT need an appointment to purchase food or medication however please wait outside the door and a Nurse will let you in.
For more information regarding STVH practices and policies regarding COVID-19 please phone us on 02 4821 1966.