UPDATED Hospital Policy in accordance with the current NSW HEALTH advice:
IF YOU ENTER THE HOSPITAL A FACE MASK MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- Consultation are by appointment only unless its an emergency
- Only one person to accompany pet to appointment to allow us to maintain social distancing in the hospital
- You may be asked to wait outside until your consultation
We ask that you DO NOT enter the clinic if:
- You have been to the designated Red Zone of Greater Sydney
- You have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19
- You are awaiting Covid-19 results
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms
If these current rules apply to you and your pet is unwell or you need more medication for your pet please phone us on 4821 1966 for advice.
Please stay safe!
From Your Team @ STVH